By Alaina Scott, Building Kentucky
The Whisky Chicks and Bourbon Brotherhood are thrilled to announce two rare bourbon raffles benefiting the Coalition for the Homeless: a full six-bottle Pappy Van Winkle flight, and the six bottle W.L. Weller collection.
One lucky winner will be the owner of all six bottles of the coveted Pappy Van Winkle Collection:
- Old Rip Van Winkle 10-Year Bourbon
- Van Winkle Special Reserve 12 Year Lot B Bourbon
- Van Winkle Family Reserve Rye Whiskey – 13 Year
- Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve – 15 Year
- Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve – 20 year
- Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve – 23 year
Pappy Van Winkle raffle tickets cost $100 and are expected to sell out quickly. They’re available now at https://www.bourbonmixer.com/raffle.
And one lucky winner will also own the W.L. Weller collection:
- W.L. Weller 12 Year Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- W.L. Weller “Craft Your Perfect Bourbon” Bourbon
- W.L. Weller Full Proof Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- W.L Weller Single Barrel Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- W.L Weller Special Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- W.L. Weller Antique 107 Proof Kentucky Straight Bourbon
Weller raffle tickets cost $25 each and are limited in number. They are also available at https://www.bourbonmixer.com/raffle.
“We’re proud to support the work of the Coalition for the Homeless, whose partners served over 10,000 people experiencing homelessness in Louisville last year through shelter, security deposits, housing, healthcare, and eviction prevention work,” said Bruce Corwin, founder of the Bourbon Brotherhood. “Every penny raised through these raffles will go toward this important cause.”
The raffle winners will be drawn on Saturday, August 20, at 8:30 p.m., at the ninth annual Bourbon Mixer, presented by Splash Analytics and held at the Henry Clay from 6:30-10:30 p.m. Winners need not be present to win. For more details about the event and to purchase tickets, visit www.bourbonmixer.com.
For more information about the work of Coalition for the Homeless, visit louhomeless.org/.