The business community and its resources are crucial to helping ensure our medical professionals have what they need during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Governor Beshear asked the Kentucky Chamber to reach out to the business community and identify manufacturers and suppliers throughout the Commonwealth who can manufacture or provide items for Kentucky’s response to the coronavirus.
If you know of a business that can provide or manufacture the following, please visit https://www.kychamber.com/news/coronavirus/ppe:
• N95, N99, N100, R100, P100, P99, P95, R95 particulate respirator (medical or industrial grade)
• Nitrile gloves (S,M,L,XL)
• Gowns (medical grade-isolation)
• Face shields (full face)
• Droplet masks
• Medical grade thermometers
• PDI purple wipes
• Disinfectant spray
• Hand sanitizer (65% alcohol minimum)
• Bottles for hand sanitizer
• Hydrogen Peroxide