Our first installment of Kentucky-inspired virtual backgrounds for Zoom was such a big hit, we’re doing it again!
We’ve scanned our photo archive for some of our favorite Kentucky images and found several other outlets in the state getting in on the fun.
Across the Commonwealth, universities, businesses, parks and more have posted galleries of Zoom background images:
- Visit Lex – Lexington Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Louisville Tourism
- Olmsted Parks Conservancy
- Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest
- University of Kentucky Athletics
- Western Kentucky University
Here’s our roundup of Kentucky Zoom backgrounds to download free:
How to add a Zoom Virtual Background of Kentucky
- Sign into the Zoom web portal or desktop client.
- Click your profile picture and then click Settings.
- Find Virtual Background tab on the left and click.
- Find the + (plus sign) and click Add Image or Add Video.
- Find the photo of your choice saved to your device and upload.
- Flip back and forth between your favorites or pick None to go back to your natural background.
Tip: Having a wall or neutral background behind you will make the Zoom background look better. Good lighting can also help. Try not to wear clothes the same color as your background.